Sunday, July 15, 2007

Heebie Jeebies



I understand the need for the word verification service on our blogs, but they still cause my BP to rise. I can't always make them out & I've even got a couple wrong in the past. Not only were the letters wavy, they also had cracked lines running through them - kind of like a faux finish.

It takes me back to 4th grade when I needed glasses & felt dumb because I couldn't see.

Anyway, just a glimpse into my mind at 2 in the morning when I should be asleep.

3 comments:

brickmomma said...

i concur!

Anonymous said...

You ma'am are a dork!! But I love ya!!

Shannon said...

This blog is going to be a must-read on my list!! I can only imagine some of the things you'll post about. You seriously crack me up!! Loved the dumpster diving post... you know they make paint for those plastic toys now... he could have a shiny red car... or green... or camo!