Monday, August 13, 2007

Praise God for girlfriends

Ladies Night - in my opinion - was a rousing success tonight! I had a ball & I hope I wasn't too obnoxious & everyone else had fun as well.

I love that we can cut up and have fun together.

I love that we can be silly & giggle.

I love that we can joke & tease each other without feelings getting hurt.

I love that I can depend on these women at the drop of a hat.

I love that I can turn to any one of them with a problem and get good, sound, Christian advice.

I love the way that they are all raising their kids.

I love that - if needed - I can call any one of them to babysit my son & I would feel confident he was in good hands.

I love that they see a need for Christian women to fellowship and bond together.

I love that we're doing it again next month!

2 comments:

momofnolens said...

I am commenting! I had a great time too, and I even thanked my husband who doesn't like his name mentioned for letting me go. I am already looking forward to next month. Maybe your hormones will be under control by then!

Cyberpenguin said...

Thanks for this excellent post! Whenever you get the chance, please stop by my blog (http:/seecoreyrun.blogspot.com) to pick up your blogger award.
Congrats & best wishes,
-C