Sunday, August 23, 2009

My prayer for the year

Lord,

Please help me to be the teacher that each of my kids needs. Please help me to see that they are in my room for Your purpose, that for a reason maybe unknown to anyone but You, they need me for that 50 minutes per day. Please help me to show love and patience to each of the babies placed in my care. Please make them feel welcome and safe. Please help me to show Your love and kindness and be with me because I can't make it on my own. Guide me as I try to make them better students and people, all the while being a mama, counselor, friend, confidante, referee, etc. And more than anything, let them see You & not me.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

1 comment:

MOM said...

When I hear you talk about your students,I know what a wonderful and great teacher you are.You are always so excited about the coming of a new year.I know your students will come to appreciate a teacher like you,and every day they leave your classroom they will take a little more of you with them.