Saturday, July 19, 2008

H, I, ... K?


We discovered tonight that Caden has a problem with the letter 'J'.

He has this wooden alphabet book & this evening, he picked up the letter 'J', walked over to my living room chair, and put it under the cushion.

"I don't like the letter 'J'", he says to Stan.

I immediately crack up. I mean, what the heck is he thinking?

Stan gets a little irritated because it doesn't make sense. Stan likes things to make sense.

He tells Caden to get the letter out from under the cushion and put it back where it belongs.

"But I don't like it!"

By this point, I'm holding a towel in front of my face because I'm laughing so hard.

Stan tells him, "I don't care if you like it or not - put it in the book where it goes."

Caden walks over to the book (holding the offending letter as carefully as possible) and throws it down on the plastic cover.

He looks at me and says, "I don't like it and that's where I'm putting it."

What in the world did the letter 'J' ever do to him???

6 comments:

Shannon said...

LOL LOL LOL That is the funniest thing I have heard all day! What a hoot he is! :)

I get my pedicures at Super Nails by Hobby Lobby. They have coupons in the phone book and I always try to use one. The other thing I do is only get a pedicure about once a month. In between I'll just go in and get a polish change which only costs $3! Hope this helps! :)

brickmomma said...

Kids DO crack me up!! That is hilarious. I am glad you are documenting these little things!!

The BushHerd said...

Alan and I were both cracking up at this last night.

Love ya!
Mel

momofnolens said...

I was laughing as soon as I read what he said! It is hysterical the things that kids come up with that they don't like. You have preserved this moment forever, and now, when he names all of your grandchildren with J names, you can remind him of the silliness. I am still laughing just thinking about this! Thanks for brightening my day!

Jenny said...

What a boy! I guess that means he'll just have to call me Miss enny! Have a great week!!

The BushHerd said...

So we are the family of 4 Bushes, huh? What type of bushes are we?