Tuesday, September 25, 2007

All in a day's work...



I'm the one in the 'toga'.

The four of us were the homecoming nominees at last week's pep rally. I'm still bitter that I lost. I let my juniors know that they are ALL failing because they didn't yell loud enough for me. Seriously, I had on ferarri red lipstick and glitter and everything.

Yes, those are little kids in the background & yes I teach high school. Cameron is small enough to invite every student in the district to the homecoming pep rally.

One more thing - it's hard to be a 'serious' teacher when you have glitter all over your face & your kiddoes have seen you wearing a sheet.

Just FYI...

2 comments:

brickmomma said...

i didn't realize you taught in cameron.......my best friend teaches K at the elementary school!

Laura Brittain said...

You are such I cool teacher! I wish I had you when I was in high school ... except you were probably in junior high at the time! ;o)