Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's never dull!

Last night the whole family went to Macy's to get some fancy britches for Stan. We're walking around the men's department upstairs and they have tons of mannequins that are only from the waist down, showcasing their collection of slacks.

We were shopping and Caden was running and playing, but then Stan & I got distracted. Caden had been quiet for a minute (& that's never good) and when we looked up, he was standing on the little platform gripping the mannequin tightly just below the waist.

I said, "Caden, get off of that."

And he said - or yelled - "NO, THAT'S MY DADDY!!!!"

I informed him that it most certainly was NOT his daddy & he needed to let go RIGHT NOW.

I cannot make this stuff up.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

LOL That is a hoot! I can only imagine the looks you got from others nearby! :)

momofnolens said...

Now, I know that you are creative enough to make this stuff up, but I am sure that you would never purposely humiliate yourself! Thanks for the laugh!